Fava Ivo Srl guarantees that, during the Warranty Period, FAVA or an authorized FAVA Service Center will, in its sole discretion, eliminate any defects in material or workmanship free of charge by: a) repair of the Product or parts or b) replacement of the Product or parts or c) refund of the purchase price of the Product, subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not affect the legal rights of the user, as provided for by the national legislation in force regarding the sale of consumer goods. This Limited Warranty is valid and applicable only in the country of purchase of the Product, provided that FAVA has destined the Product for sale in that country.
The Warranty Period starts from the date of retail purchase by the original final purchaser. The Warranty Period for FAVA products is two (2) years. For distributed products, refer to the warranty provided by the manufacturer. To the extent that the national law permits, the Warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or modified in any other way following a subsequent resale, repair authorized by FAVA or replacement of the Product. However, parts repaired or replaced during the Warranty Period are warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for three (3) months from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
Exclusions and limitations
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- a) normal wear and tear, b) alterations due to carelessness or misuse or c) alterations or damage caused by incorrect use of the product, including improper use compared to the instructions provided;
- defects or presumed defects caused by the use or connection of the Product to any other product, accessory, software and / or service not realized or supplied by FAVA or deriving from a different use.
his Limited Warranty is not applicable in the following cases:
- if the Product has been opened, modified or repaired by personnel not belonging to FAVA or an authorized Service Center;
- if the serial number of the Product has been removed, deleted, damaged, altered or otherwise illegible (this can be determined at the sole discretion of FAVA);
Access to the FAVA guarantee service
To request the FAVA warranty service, proof of purchase must be provided. For instructions on how to request and obtain the warranty service, call the FAVA Help Desk service +39 0471954041 (national rate).
Limitation of liability
To the extent that this is permitted by applicable law, this Limited Warranty is the sole and exclusive remedy available to the purchaser and supersedes all other warranties, express or implied. FAVA can not be held responsible for any special, incidental, negligent or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, expected profits or benefits, loss of income or income, loss of data, negligence, non-use of the Product or any associated equipment, cost of capital, costs for replacement equipment or tools, downtime, third party claims, including customers and damage to property resulting from the purchase or use of the Product or resulting from breach of warranty or contract or caused by negligence, objective liability or other legal means, even if FAVA were aware of the probability of such damages. FAVA can not be held responsible for delays in the provision of the service referred to in this Limited Warranty or for failure to use it during the Product repair period.
If your product does not work as it should you can send the product to the service center for a check. The cost of the complete shipment will be at your charge. After analyzing the product made fava-ivo.it will provide an assessment of the costs of repair or will propose a new alternative or reconditioned product.
What to do to request a repair:
- Contact our Customer Service (0471954041) who will provide you with the Return Authorization number that must be reported directly outside the package or on the courier’s shipping label.
- It packs the product well, including any documents, accessories and manuals received with the product itself. Make sure that the package is tightly closed and that the contents do not risk being damaged during shipment. It is important that the package reports the Return Authorization (RA) number to prevent it from being returned to the sender upon receipt.
- Once the product has been received, it will be evaluated and an offer will be sent via e-mail including repair and shipping costs. It will be accepted within 10 days of submission: in case of refusal or non-response the product will be stored pending further instructions for 30 days after which it will be deleted.
- For products from Europe, repairs covered by warranty will be made within 10 days of receipt of the product while repairs not covered by warranty will be made within 10 days of acceptance of the cost estimate for repair.
Soon we will send you an email with the Return Authorization number that must be reported directly outside the package or on the courier’s shipping label.