Effective tool to remove the 250 micron Fiber primary coating and expose the 125 micron coated fiber. Excellent also (through the second hole) to remove the sheath of 2-3 mm optical cables.
– For stripping 250 micron fiber coating to expose 125 micron cladded fiber
– Second hole for stripping 2-3mm fiber jackets
– 140 µm diameter hole and V-opening in blade allows removal of 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron fiber
– Pre-set at the factory – no adjustments needed
– All cutting surfaces have sophisticated mechanical tolerances to ensure a clean, smooth operation
– Ergonomically designed handle, comfortable grip: when not in use, the blade locked in the closed state
The CFS-3 Tri-hole Stripper is a 3 hole version with 3 holes for safe and efficient fiber stripping.
One step cable preparation:
1st hole strips 1.6 – 3mm Fiber Jacket to the 600-900 buffer coating.
2nd hole strips the 600-900 micron buffer coating to the 250 micron coating.
3rd hole strips the 250 micron buffer coating to the 125 micron glass fiber.